HMH - Vixens Girls Rugby Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all you Vixens alumni, past and present.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Request] Games to be used in the portal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
admin
Zakerias
Zakerias
admin

[Request] Games to be used in the portal Empty
PostSubject: [Request] Games to be used in the portal   [Request] Games to be used in the portal EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:33 am

Requests for games to be used in 'the portal' **new**

The newly made portal shall feature 10 games in total. (There can't be more than this as they all load at the same time and some people may have slow connections).

This is the request section for really awesome, online games which you 'The Vixens' think should qualify to make the list. Only the best games, agreed on by members of the forum will be selected. Once a good list can be comprised a poll or 'vote' shall be cast to determine what games are listed on the portal to play on.

Every couple of months the game list shall be changed, and 10 new games will be selected for entry. If games are still popular they can remain in the portal.

I have some suggestions already for the portal.

These are:

Chaos Faction - Excellent fighting game, with full campaign.. deathmatch and survival. Lots of weapons, levels and characters.. tons of features.. preview chaos faction

The Impossible quiz - Very addictive and all round fun to play.. almost impossible to complete (I think) I would never know as I haven't completed it Razz (This game is already ready to preview on the portal)

Paper Toss - Awesome addictive game. The aim of the game is to throw the paper in the bin, the fan blows from different directions and at different forces.. highscores are enabled so it makes you want to keep trying to better your top score! preview paper toss

Pong - Short and simple. Very fun addictive game!

and I have one more.. but i've forgot..

Last edited by admin on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://vixens.forumotion.net
Lolli x
Member Of The Month
Member Of The Month
Lolli x

PostSubject: Re: [Request] Games to be used in the portal   [Request] Games to be used in the portal EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:37 pm

all of them ones Smile x
Back to top Go down
Jenna;]
Coach
Coach
Jenna;]

PostSubject: Re: [Request] Games to be used in the portal   [Request] Games to be used in the portal EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:10 pm

Luvvvvvummmmmm
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/omfgzjesusitsjenna
admin
Zakerias
Zakerias
admin

PostSubject: Re: [Request] Games to be used in the portal   [Request] Games to be used in the portal EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:58 pm

greater member jenna Smile
Back to top Go down
https://vixens.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Request] Games to be used in the portal   [Request] Games to be used in the portal Empty

Back to top Go down

[Request] Games to be used in the portal
Page 1 of 1